13 aug 2015

Home Inspiration



As you guys may know, that I'm moving out really soon. Obviously I spend hours on Pinterest looking inspiration on how to decorate. At first, I wanted to have an all white interior with  fur like this. But when I when it was time to really start buying things, I quickly realized that it wasn't what I wanted. I missed the coziness a character in the decor. It felt like a showroom without real life in it. I feel like your room should reflect a little bit of yourself and your personality! And that wasn't me. So, on to the decor that does reflect Bitisho haha. I really like interiors where the base is fresh, light, simple and white. The decor accessories are the key piece to me. Lots of cushions, fur rugs, light colors, subtle prints, knitted plaids, flowers.. my dream home!

Zoals jullie misschien weten, ga ik binnenkort verhuizen. In eerste instantie wilde ik een geheel wit interieur met bont zoals dit. Maar toen het tijd werd om echt te beginnen met het kopen van dingen, besefte ik al snel dat het niet was wat ik wilde. Ik miste de gezelligheid en een karakter in het decor. Het voelde als een showroom, levenloos. Ik vind dat je kamer een beetje van jezelf en je persoonlijkheid  moet weerspiegelen!. Ik hou echt van interieurs, waar de basis fris, licht, eenvoudig en wit is. Het decor is de sleutel stuk voor mij. Veel kussens, bont tapijten, lichte kleuren, subtiele prints, gebreide plaids en bloemen is voor mij een droom!


Last night I went on HM.com and ordered a few pillowcases. Light pinks, golds and ruffles. Girly I know. But hey, I am kind of a girly girl sometimes. The rest of my furniture is mostly white accept my bed so I need a bit of color in my room. Photo's are from Pinterest. You can follow me on there if you like.

Gisteravond ging ik op HM.com en bestelde een paar kussenslopen. Licht roze, goud en ruches. Girly ik weet het. Maar hey, ik ben ook wel een beetje een meisjes meisje. De rest van mijn meubels zijn  neutraal in kleur. Op deze manier krijg wordt mijn kamer toch een beetje kleurrijk. De foto's komen van Pinterest. Je kunt me daar volgen als je wilt.
1. here 2. here 3. here
So these items are still on my wishlist accept number 6, I've also ordered from H&M.
Dit zijn de items die op mijn wenslijst staan, behalve nummer 6 die heb ik ook al besteld.

4. here 5. here 6. here

7. here 8. here 9. here

10. here 11. here 12. here

What do you think of the things of bought and the wishlist?
Wat vind je van de spullen die ik heb gekocht en mijn wenslijst?

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, beautiful pieces. *__*
    Have a nice week....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a cool post! Love your taste in interior, was looking for some home inspiration)

    Kissies from ivoryinspo.com <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen