6 mrt 2016

Favorite Hat From Zara

Hi guys! I know it's been a while that I haven't posted anything. These past months have been quit hectic if I can say so myself. Being that the last period of school were really busy and the exams required a lot of my time, I had to make some choices. Even though a few weeks had past after the exams, I still didn't had much time to rest mentally and physically. After winter holidays I started my internship and that requires a lot of traveling and waking at 5 or 4 am. You can imagine how that shift can be quit stressful on someone. But all is well now. I've managed to divide my time with all these new responsibilities and incorporated going to the gym to relief the stress and tension in my body. 

Well talking about outfits, my new obsession has become hats. Especially this one from Zara. It is just the perfect hat in size, color, material, just everything! The weather here has been pretty weird. Some days you would think that spring is just around the corner and other days.. well it just seems like winter is never ending. For the last part I sure was in need of a new winter jacket. I don't like the shape of those coats to be honest. But one is surely in need of one living where I live. I hope you all have been well and I'll catch up with you soon! x





Hat Zara
Coat Similar
Jeans Only
Boots Old


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten